top of page
The Association's Objectives
1. To provide opportunities for members to meet and keep in touch, through organised social events and other activities.
2. To maintain contact with former members of The Regiment, their families and dependants; and in cases of need, to provide assistance by the most appropriate means whether or not the person is a member of the Association.
3. To bring to the attention of the relevant authorities any cases, which come to the notice of the Association, of former members of HM Forces requiring assistance.
4. To support The Ulster Defence Regiment Benevolent Fund.
5. To support The Royal Irish Regiment.
bottom of page